Hormones affect us throughout our entire lives. An imbalance can start at any age. Many things can lead to hormone imbalance including long term stress, lack of sleep, birth control pills, inflammation, menopause, thyroid problems and perimenopause.
Additionally, with increasing pollutants and toxins in our environment and food our bodies are under attack. Even when we are eating healthy and living a healthy lifestyle, we may not be hormonally healthy. As a result, we may have symptoms varying from weight gain, acne, bloating, inflammation, low libido, low energy, brain fog to a whole array of diseases.
What to expect during your appointment with the doctor:
1st Initial Consult (30min Nutritionist, 15min Health Coach, 15min MD)
- Review of medical history
- Review of medical studies concerning hormone treatments and cancer
- Discussion about bio-idential vs synthetic hormones
- Blood pressure and weight measurements (BMI)
- Waivers to be signed prior to any treatment plan
- Discussion regarding benefits and risks of hormone treatment
- Blood work and tests will be ordered at this time
- 2nd Initial Consult (15min Nutritionist, 15min Health Coach, 15min MD)
- Review of the lab results
- Discussion about hormone cascade and hormone metabolite testing
- Treatment plan and discussion of follow up procedures
- Question and answers
Results with Ageless Hormone Balancing:
- Treatment TypesDietary, hormone balancing
- Treatment Duration45minutes
- Post TreatmentCalm, mild discomfort
- Treatment IntervalsWeekly
- Expect Results2 months
- ResultsLong lasting
Why Test Your Hormones?
Having your hormones tested is one of the most accurate ways to understand the causes of any symptoms you are suffering from and allows us to focus on restoring your hormones to their optimum levels.
Through vigorous hormone testing we can understand your metabolites and how they affect your risk of cancer. These cancerous metabolites can be reduced through Ageless Living’s various treatments.
Hormone therapy can help reduce wrinkles, reverse thinning hair and dry skin, boost your immune system and decrease bad cholesterol. You will also notice an increase in mental function and memory, healthier sleep patterns and a reduced risk of osteoporosis.
is our passion
Your best self is just a click away!Secure your spot at our next talk